Friday, June 3, 2011

A Lucky Break (1/09/2007)

From the Writings of Nalla Mann -Bartender of the Bloody Nall Tavern

The Fat Man said "Ah yes the White Ghosts. You were lucky you were found when you were--if the cure for the poison hadn't been administered when it was you would be dead now--you have been in recovery for over a week".

The Pineappleman just grimaced as he tried to move in the bed. The Fat Man continued "I'm assuming you lost all your men and the cargo?"

The Pineappleman sneered and spoke "Yes -but you know that already don't you."

The Fat Man said "I'm disappointed---I had heard you were the best"

The Pineappleman responded "I am the best! Unfortunately the amateurs you sent with me were not"

The Fat Man snapped back "One of those amateurs you speak of was my nephew"

The Pineappleman said " Oh Yeah--he was the one that lead us into a trap and then split with the key --Your lucky I didn't kill him"

A deep frown came over the Fat Man's face.

The Pineappleman said " So he didn't make it back either then?"

The Fat Man answered with sorrow " He ran into a diversion of his own"

No comments:

Post a Comment