Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Lucky Break (1/17/2007)

From the Writings of Nalla Mann -Bartender of the Bloody Nall Tavern

Pineappleman: 'Where are my things"

Fat Man: "In the bottom drawer next to the bed"

The Pineappleman starting gathering up his stuff and starting to get dressed.

Fat Man: "Where do you think you are going? You still haven't fully recovered"

Pineappleman " I still have a job to otherwise you couldn't have kept me alive. Where is my machete?"

Fat Man " At the guard station. I didn't want you waking up and slashing people to bits accidentally before you heard me out."

The Fat Man paused as the Pinappleman gave him a long hard look --then continued "The key was taken by the monks--they butchered my nephew and were last seen headed up river. I already sent my son and your pal Max after them"

Pineappleman: "You dragged Max into this?"

Fat Man "With you so near death --he was the next best option"

Pineappleman: "If something happens to Tom it will be your head. How much of a head start do they have?"

Fat Man: "Four days"

The Pineappleman strapped his gun holster around his waist and headed for the door looking back over his shoulder as he left the room. "When I return with the key--you better have what you promised"

No comments:

Post a Comment